Thursday, November 5, 2009

Thing #23

I thought Classroom 2.0 was a little difficult to maneuver around on. It took me a few minutes longer than I wanted to find my way around. I did join a group of teachers with smart boards and a group of Mac users. I didn't see much merit to the videos on the website, except that it is a place for me to upload podcasts that my students have made. Maybe I need to search around some more. I think blogging with other teachers about ideas to use in the classroom is the obvious and most beneficial part of classroom 2.0.

The 23Thingsters group of Ning is a good way for techies in our district to communicate and share good ideas--especially uses for the sites we've visited on our 23 thing journey.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! It was fun to learn along with you. Your excitement about your students and teaching is contagious! Good Luck with your new toolbox of "things"!

    ReplyDelete