Thursday, November 5, 2009

Summarizing

Wow! Was that only 23 things? It seemed like I got more out of this than just 23. What a mind-boggling journey of technological experiences! I'm exhausted! I looked back over the 23 things to decide which ones were my favorites, and I made quite a long list! I know I will be getting pictures off Flickr for use in my classroom. I like the slideshow capabilities of Pikistrips and Rockyou to add an element of fun to classroom learning. I added the latest resources rss from Promethean Planet to my Google Reader account. Now when new resources are added to the Promethean website, I will know more readily. One of the favorite things I came across during this exploration was the organization Teachers Without Borders. This came across my Google Reader account from a link to Infinite Learning. I encourage you to visit their website and learn about this extraordinary group of educators.

No comments:

Post a Comment