Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thing #14

LetterPop The thing I chose to explore was LetterPop. It's a website for creating newsletters and flyers. It has hundreds of ready-made templates for you to use. It's completely a drag and drop website where you will be able to create very nice publications. I made a flyer to send home with my students showing off some pictures of our recent field trip to the Dallas World Aquarium. I was about to type in some text about our trip when I realized how simple the website was to use. This made me think that my students could easily make their own flyers and write about their experiences on the trip themselves. The flyer would have much more significance for the students if they created it themselves. I think I could put the pictures in my teacher dropbox, and the kids could access them.

1 comment:

  1. I never played with Letterpop before but I just joined so I can see what's it's about. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete