Sunday, October 25, 2009

Thing #9

Wiki Sandbox. I think wikis. As I said in an earlier post, this is not my first experience with wikis. I do think that they can quickly become a little cumbersome to use if I try to get too fancy with them. Students probably wouldn't have this trouble since they are fearless of technology, and most of the time have longer to sit and figure things out than adults do. I tried to add a Voki, but I couldn't get it to work right. I messed up my wiki page with all these code boxes that didn't work. Other than that, I like the wiki page. I would love do have a class wiki where every student can have their own page about themselves. Visit my wiki if you like: McFadden's Memo.

1 comment:

  1. I see we have some things in common! I am a HUGE fan of Gone with the wind also and attended MISD since 1st grade. Galloway, Wilkinson and MHS!

    ReplyDelete